Thank you for participating in Block Island Ferry’s Trivia Tuesday Contest!
On Tuesdays, we may be posting #BIFTriviaTuesday questions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. On occasion, we may also offer ferry tickets as a prize for the first correct answer (for Twitter and Facebook only – we do not offer ticket giveaways on Instagram). Please note that we do not do ticket giveaways each week (they are random and would be clearly mentioned in that day’s post).
- On Tuesdays that we’re offering a prize for the first correct answer, 1 winner will be selected from Facebook and 1 winner from Twitter to win a family 4-pack of ferry tickets (to the Pt. Judith traditional ferry).
- If you win a prize of ferry tickets in 2016 on either Facebook or Twitter, you are then ineligible to win any future Trivia Tuesday contests during the 2016 season. Only 1 winner per household. If you win on Facebook, you will not be eligible to also win on Twitter (and vice versa) within the 2016 year. We want to make sure we give everyone a chance to participate. You may be eligible again as of 1/1/17.
- All Trivia Tuesday responses must be made on the same day that the trivia question is posted (Tuesday) by 5:00pm EST.
- Winning tickets are valid through 12/31/16.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook or Twitter and will be asked to provide their mailing address and phone number. Block Island Ferry will mail the winning tickets to the address provided. Or, the contest winner may pick up their tickets at the Block Island Ferry’s office in Narragansett, RI. Please note that a valid photo ID is required when picking up the winning tickets.
- For ferry schedules, please visit our Schedule page.
- Winners must call the Ticket Office to confirm reservations at (866) 783-7996. Seating is limited.