- Freight is shipped on a first come, first served basis.
- No gasoline or propane can be shipped to the island.
- All freight travels on the Traditional Ferry out of Point Judith. The Hi-Speed Ferry does not carry freight.
- For personal pallets, we recommend arriving one hour prior to the posted sailing time for the Traditional Ferry.
- Personal pallets are 36” x 48” x 36”, and the content of the pallet cannot exceed the top of the box.
- Larger items (those that cannot fit in a personal pallet) will be shipped as freight and charged accordingly.
- Click here to view Freight Tariff