Take your group to Block Island! Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, a class trip, a family reunion, a boy scout camping expedition or an activity day for any group-Block Island is the perfect destination for the gang! The group experience begins with the ferry ride, and the Block Island Ferry’s group reservation staff can help you plan an itinerary that meets your group’s needs. Call us today to find out more about group travel to Block Island!
- Group reservation can be made for groups of 25 or more people traveling as a group.
- Reservations must be made through our group sales office at least two weeks prior to departure.
- One payment for the entire group will be taken in advance of departure.
- Complimentary and secure motor coach parking
- HI-speed and Traditional ferry service available
- Shortest ferry trip from the mainland (giving your group the most time on island)
- Most scheduled daily trips
- Largest Fleet of ferries servicing Block Island
- Ferries dock in the center of town, Old Harbor Block Island
- Block Island Ferry staff will board motor coach on arrival at ferry terminal, welcome your group and answer questions.
- Day and overnight trip based on availability
Day and overnight packages available. Our group sales staff will help you customize your trip to meet your group specific needs!
Sample of Day Trip (based on availability, for preformed group of 25 or more)
- Ferry transportation (HI-speed or Traditional)
- Bus tour of Block Island
- Lunch at The National Hotel
- Free time to shop and explore
Additional Island activities
- Southeast Lighthouse
- Historical Society
- Nature walks
Contact our group sales office today 866-783-7996 ext 6 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Block Island Ferry is also available for charter. Please call 866-783-7996 ext. 124 for more information.